IMMIGRATION & ASYLUM
We have extensive experience in the whole range of immigration, asylum and nationality work.
Click here for some examples of the work we have carried out.
We can assist with:
- Asylum & Human Rights applications and appeals
- Points Based Scheme (PBS) Tier 1 applications: Highly Skilled Migrant, Investors, Enterpreneurs & Post-study work
- PBS Tier 2: Work permit applications, Intra-company transfers, Sportsperson & Minister of Religion
- PBS Tier 4: Student visas and obtaining letters of acceptance for placements at recognised British universities/colleges
- Sole Representative of an overseas company
- Family Unions (spouse/partner, children, fiance(e), grandparents and other dependent relatives)
- Extensions of stay & Indefinite Leave applications in any of the above categories
- Visitors: Family, Academic, Sports, Entertainment, Business, Private Medical Treatment, Marriage, Prospective student & Transit
- EU Applications
- UK Citizenship and Naturalisation
- Immigration appeals
- Bail applications
We have developed expertise in offering advice on all aspects of immigration to the UK. Whether you are a business seeking skilled staff from abroad, an individual coming to the UK to work, study, or settle, facing deportation, or a refugee facing risks in your home country, Genesis Law Associates Solicitors Ltd can guide you safely through the complexities of immigration and asylum law.
UK immigration law is not only complex, it changes rapidly and frequently. In a lot of instances, people may be unaware that the law provides relief for their various immigration situations, but often the relief is hidden in obscure sources of law such as Home Office policies and concessions. Our life-work has been to seek out and clarify these sources of law for the benefit of our clients.
The Human Rights Act and European Courts jurisprudence are other treasure troves that we frequently use for the benefit of our clients.
To discuss any aspect of our work, or to obtain a quote for your case, email us on email@example.com
Please ask for a schedule of our fixed fees for standard applications.
For further information about the immigration system, see our links page.